Thursday, October 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Vickie!

Here is my first post on my new blog. Sure hope my daughter doesn't find this!




It's a pretty straight forward card. I was just playing around with new stuff and this came together :-)




I'm also entering this in the Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Seize the Birthday





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Botanical Bounty II; Penned Elegance
Paper: White, Bitty Big: Spring Moss
Ink: Honey Nut, Harvest Gold, Olive Twist, Ripe Avocado
Dies: Shape Shifters: Oval II
Other: Rainstones (pti), Multi Medium Matte (Ranger), Jewel Picker (Marvy)



1 comment:

  1. Classy design with the soft blue background and the splash of flowers and leaves. Nicely done! Thanks for being a friend of Seize the Birthday and joining in the Leaves challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete