Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Papertrey Win It Wednesday Entry

Good Morning! It's been a while but I hope to get back to posting cards here. This valentine is for my daughter and her husband.





I used the Love in Bloom set and discovered that a heart die from the Make It Market: Shakers + Sprinkles kit fit nicely around the flower die.  It's a little hard to see but the flowered heart is popped up on foam tape.




I'm entering this card in the Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge #2. I'm not sure that I have a favorite color because there are so many pretty ones but I do especially like this color combo.




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Love in Bloom (pti)
Paper: White, Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony
Ink: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Spring Moss
Dies: Love in Bloom, Make It Market Kit: Shakers + Sprinkles; Scallop Stackers: Small (pti)
Other: foam tape


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the colors you chose and your card turned out beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! So glad to have found you through Papertrey Ink's challenge.

    ReplyDelete